The BevTrac mobile laboratory is a state-of-the-art laboratory for the wine industry that can conduct both
analytical and microbiological testing onsite for wineries. It is the first mobile laboratory in the United States wine industry and
the first independent laboratory to conduct wine analysis onsite. The lab is built around the philosophy of providing the
wine industry with laboratory results that are accurate, of high quality, have a fast turnaround, and are competitively priced.
The mobility of the laboratory offers several advantages to our clients:
- Immediate analytical, microbiological, and sanitation results onsite (currently unavailable in the industry).
- Decreased probability of wine samples being compromised (i.e. no traveling time for samples).
- Decreased probability of erroneous sample results due to sampling inconsistencies.
- Ability to perform sanitation analysis on-site and provide immediate feedback.
- Extremely competitive pricing for analysis due to our low overhead costs.
- Personal interaction with our clients so we can gain a more thorough understanding of their laboratory needs.
To take advantage of the mobile laboratory, typically, our clients may:
schedule an on-site visit on a predetermined basis (i.e. monthly, quarterly) to perform inventory testing for their wines; while on-site, we might also conduct sanitation monitoring or look at “concern” wines under the microscope with our clients or
schedule periodic visits to run samples “side by side” to verify accuracy of clients laboratory equipment.