BevTrac is the first company in the wine industry to offer comprehensive on-site sanitation solutions.
With access to our mobile laboratory, we have the ability to provide both rapid assessments of the sanitary
condition of your facility as well as a thorough review of your practices and methods thus enabling our clients to improve overall wine quality.
Our sanitation services include:
- Initial assessment of chemicals and cleaning methods used to include recommendations for improvement based on individual needs of winery.
- Microbiological and/or adenosine triphosphate (ATP) swabbing of winery equipment and infrastructure to provide information regarding cleanliness
of surfaces, quantity and type of spoilage microbes present, as well as what actions should be taken to minimize risk to wine.
- Development and implementation of a facility sanitation program to include frequency of cleaning for product contact equipment as
well as winery infrastructure.
- Maintenance of the sanitation program to include periodic swabbing and visual assessments.
- Sanitation training and bilingual education for cellar personnel.